Get PCmover Validation Code
When you purchased PCmover, you received a unique serial number. When you enter that serial number into the program, it is "validated" (checked for authenticity) using your PC's Internet connection.
If your PCs cannot connect to the Internet, you can validate your serial number by completing these steps.
- From the Validating Using Another PC or Device dialog box on the new/target PC, take note of the Old Machine Name, New Machine Name, and Session Code.
Note: If this dialog box is not already open, follow these intermediate steps:
- On the new/target PC, open PCmover.
- Proceed through the wizard screens until you reach the Validate Serial Number screen.
- Click Validate Using Another PC or Device.
- From the Validating Using Another PC or Device dialog box, take note of the Old Machine Name, New Machine Name, and Session Code.
- Complete the fields below and click Validate Serial Number.
- Take note of the Validation Code displayed, including dashes.
- Return to your new/target PC.
- In theValidate Using Another PC or Device dialog box, enter your Validation Code (including dashes) and click OK to continue with your PCmover transfer.
For additional assistance, chat with Laplink Support at laplink.com/contact or Free Transfer Assistance at laplink.com/fta.